Monday, 3 July 2017

Supposing that I should have the courage...

Jeremy
Supposing that I should have the courage
To lead the army of liberty to war
To fight the legion of sins,
The excalibur conquering my enemies
Soot eddying to the ground
From the terrorising flames.

Image result for olden army

Ashley
Virtue plunging into a closed heart of sorrow
A castle full of joy
Then a kingdom full of sadness.

What will you offer me?
Courage to stand out from the crowd?
Pride, joy and liberty?

He clutches onto hope
Then to let the Claymore
Stab into my heart of fear
Yet I shall, to be myself.

Image result for kingdom

Marlon
Supposing that I should have the courage
To let the sword plunge into my heart
My sinful blood
Pouring out.

As impaling the air
Banishing my fears
To slay the mighty beast.

Image result for sword

Slaying the Fears
Isla
Shall you pass me down the courage
Or shall I slay the mighty beast?
Shall I let the sword plunge into my heart?
Letting sinful deeds fall below?
Shall I swim the seas of deep
And climb the mountains steep?
Shall I kill the urge
To be just like them?

Yes I shall,
To be myself.

Image result for fears

Liam D
Supposing that I should have the courage
To let the sword of light pierce the heart of hate
The sinful blood forming into pure virtue.

What can you offer?
Respect, pride?
What shall I become?

So hence forth with the sword of light
Plunged into the heart of sin.

Image result for sword of light

Max
Supposing that I should have the courage
To change  my destiny
What awaits my choosing?
A pauper?
A clown?
Something I do not know?

What?
Is it impossible?
Then we shall see where my destiny will take me.

Image result for pauper

Lewis
Supposing that I should have the courage
To leap for the sky
To try something new
To stand up to my fears.

What can you offer me?
To have confidence in myself
To be free.

Image result for courage

Sitara
Supposing that I should have the courage
To stand out from the others
To take courage
To be myself.

What will you offer me?
Self awareness
To grip a sword of virtue
To hold it in the air with pride
To have the courage to be myself.

Image result for courage to stand alone

Hannah
Supposing that I should have the courage
To let the sword of virtue plunge through my heart
To pulsate through my veins
Letting all sinful tears
Drop to the ground.

What could it offer me?
Liberty in a mystical kingdom?
Adventure in lands far away?

Clutching the sword of virtue
Brandishing it
I penetrate all sinful tears
I become a better person.

Image result for mystical kingdom

2 comments:

  1. Well done all of you especially the year 5's you blew me away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you guys are amazing at writing I wish I could be in your class to do all that amazing writing.

    ReplyDelete