Liam D
My leaf eddies to the ground
I bid my farewell
Gazing back to my past
A tear touches my cheek.
I've gained so much
But gave so little
I realise...
What I have become.
The future scares me
But welcomes me
I take a step
Into another world.
Abby
My last leaf has fallen
Revealing the pain and anger
What once was my home
Is now a distant memory.
I realise my life unfolding
A world not seen
A new page of life
A word I never said to him.
You will change me in the future
But not in the past.
Stella
Farewell
It is my time to depart
Hope filling my heart as courage fails me
I understand that my time here is over
It is time to move on to find another fantasy
As stars guide me
I know here I am safe.
Leila
Farewell
Farewell my friends
The last sand in my timer
Swirls to the old
I look to the future
Already my mind ventures
Towards the unknown
Into the light
I will see you
When it ends
I will meet you at the gates
With open arms
But now
I must say goodbye.
Sofia
I say goodbye
Looking back on all my memories
I realise...
All the things I've learnt
All the time I've erred
All the people I must now say goodbye to
I wonder why
As I say farewell.
Hugh
Farewell
I surrender my keys
Looking back
I remember
As I plunge into the abyss of the future.
Payo
My time has come
I am ready
Reluctant I am
But still I go
To a place beyond the horizon
My time has come
I am ready
For I am gone.
Ashley
My leaf has finally fallen
It's the beginning
Of the end.
My thoughts have guided me
Through reality.
The sea is my future
And the stars are my friends.
Juliette
It is time to go
Set sail for the future
The stars watching me grow up
The moon guiding me home
A new home
A new world
Where to next?
Max
As I bid my last goodbyes
I turn my back on the past
Courage!
My parents do not see me
Time to go...
Ben
As I say my final farewell
And enjoy my final few days
My soul has finally fallen
And it is time to move on.
And I understand that you have given more
To receive more
And as I move on
I will start a new journey.
Sam
As the final petal eddies to the ground
I bid my farewells
I accept that my time is up
I return the keys to the door
Reluctant to move on
Farewell.
Maia
The time has come
To say goodbye
I understand that I have to go,
Goodbye.
I bid my farewell
Though I realise
I have received more than I have given
More than I can give back.
Although the future beckons me to move on,
I want to stay,
To surround myself with familiar people
To be guided by friendship.
We may meet again
Some time in the future
Give back the memories
Return home.
Jonah
My time has come
To set free my past
To dive deeper
To read the last page.
I give my future
To the abandoned wolf
Howling for a reason to live
I bid him farewell
And move on.
Zoe
Farewell
Thank you to those who have lead me
Those who have lead me through tough times
I have received more than I could ever have given
Thank you for these last kind words
I know just what I want to do now
As my leaves eddy to the ground
It is time I move one.
Cruz
As I give my final farewell
Confidence builds in me
Although I find myself not ready
I stare at the mirror
Staring into my past
I see myself scared
And I realise I have received
More than I have given
Then I notice I'm reluctant to leave.
Isaac
Farewell I say as I leave my familiar fantasy
Starting again a new life
But a new threat
A sunrise approaches as I bid farewell
The cold dawn
A frosty stalactite protrudes
Bearing my unknown future.
Eli
My final farewell lingers
As a dark dawn approaches
A mirror gleams in the light
My past reflects behind me
I have retrieved more than I could return
The stars guide me towards the future
As a blinding light engulfs me
I am free.
Sophie
As I bid my final farewell
The sun continues its journey
Casting a silhouette behind.
My last hope leaves a trail
Leading to an opening
An opportunity.
The walls cave in
Leaving only the bare traces of what was once my place
The opportunity stands alone, beckoning,
As the future unfolds.
Ruby
I wander, uncertain of where I am
But sure of where I am going
I walk as a leader
But directed by the stars
For a final time I look around
The memories of the past
Now the future
Farewell.
Ben P-S
I have to say my farewell
I surrender
My time here is done
Here I leave my mark
And go forward in life
All I want from you is a final goodbye
We knew each other for too long
I got more than I need and didn't give as much as I wanted
When they went my room went dark again.
Nico
Farewell for my time here is done
I look at myself
Incomplete
I ponder my life
My reason to be.
I refuse
Not wanting to be taken away
I stand strong
But it takes me.
Poppy
As the final leaf falls
I am ready
Looking in the water of my past
Revealing what I am
As I bid the last farewell
As the wind blows me to the future.
Liam G
As my final leaf eddies to the ground
I bid my farewell
My friends, my family
Bow to my departure.
I leave something behind to guide others
Only asking for a farewell
As I pick up my gifts
As I depart.
Amelie
My last leaf has finally fallen
My eyes have left the room
My time is up
To move forward and to be free.
Jack
I have my story
Goodbye, my friend!
Now the time has come
I shall bid you my farewell.
The end if nearing
My time is ending
Farewell.
No comments:
Post a Comment