Ashley
My dreams, unknown
But covered in happiness
Virtue, enveloping those who are not.
Those who stand out
Who stand tall
But yet do not believe.
Truth, destroying the darkness
In your unhopeful soul
But leaving a path for you.
Amelie
If silence could conquer the wall
Concealing your soul
Letting your voice escape.
If only a ray of sunlight shone through,
Softening icy hearts.
If only confidence let itself be seen
If only your soul could wander
To its heart's content
If only.
Juliette
When love sets our souls free
In the form of silence.
Two eyes meet for the first time
And dig into each other's hearts.
When love creates a dream, a hope, a special feeling
Why do we throw it away?
Lewis
If only the war was replaced by joy and wonder
To break the lock and let joy be free.
If only there was hope that confidence could bring peace
To the world.
If only it could be reversed
So there was never a war.
Ruby
If only faith could be found
In a desert of grief
Their thoughts lost in war's song.
If only peace could dominate the word
Soldiers wearing a cloak of bravery.
If only one could feel hope.
Chloe
If only the truth spoke louder
If the boisterous stopped and listened
If only people thought about others
If only I wasn't scared about the future
And lived in the present
If only courage was common
If only I was noticed.
Joel
If only sound could glide through the rusty chains
And set the dark souls free
Turning into bright souls.
If only we could stand tall and be proud
Tall as Mount Everest
And as strong as steel.
If only people came together
The world could live in peace
Forever!
Nico
If only I cherished my dreams forever
If only I snapped the chains of sorrow.
If only I stood tall and spoke out
If only time was forever
If only I was brave.
Evelyn
My mind races
It shouts, beckoning me to come
On a journey that has no start or finish
Just as I reach out, it pulls its heart back and disappears.
Someday I think I'll catch one,
Cling to it, not let it go.
It will take me on that journey and fulfil my hope
I will ride in the wind and swim in pools of happiness.
Hannah
If only
A silent voice would come through
To conquer,
To let all sinful tears drop to the ground.
If only
Bravery could fight through the maze of fear
If doubt was defeated
And liberty came forward.
Sam
If only the butterflies flew away
And confidence flooded in
If only happiness was free to run.
If only the warriors of fear
Were defeated by bravery
And the fear fell silent.
If only the war stopped
And the weapons were dropped
If only we were happy.
Cruz
If only bravery could vanquish fear
To reveal reality standing tall
Instead of broken lies.
If the dark hearts were destroyed
If courage conquered the icy veils
And revealed the faces of the strong.
If only fear was defeated
If every spirit sang
If only.
No comments:
Post a Comment