Hugh
A scabbard rings,
Echoing across the plain
I retreat
His silhouette advances
Brandishing a blade of ice.
I run
Drawing a sword of flame
Almost extinguished
He advances, turning the field to quag.
I stand motionless
We wield our blades
Gazing at each other in disdain.
He hurtles towards me
He slays and conquers
Winter has come.
Vasilisa
Trees bend towards the ground in despair
Asking for hope
Hope that will always be remembered.
Coldness takes over
As the warmness starts to die
For the sun gets caught by icy ropes.
The land does not give up
It starts to attack the cold devil
But no use, it gets killed.
Nico
Trees gaze down on me
In shame
The monster leaps
But I run.
It searched for me
But I cower in fright.
It finds me
But I wield my weapon
No longer scared
It grabs me
The clouds swoop down
Fogging the monster's view
So I slay.
Survivor of Winter
Riley
Dead leaves surround me
As the trees slowly drop leaves
Naked trees with no leaves
As the trees clothes stay right down below.
Trees live, trees die
But they only last for four months
Leaves struggle as they die.
Kayden
Winter emerges above me
Freezing icicles raining down on me
Slowly melting into water
Dripping like a waterfall
The leaves eddying to the ground
Slowly becoming frozen.
Isla
His touch freezes the land
And his breath chills my bones
Leaves eddy to the ground
Wearing only a coat of frost
When will his reign end?
Fires are lit through all the land
I grasp the sun's sword and shield
Face to face we fight for the land.
Liam G
A sword of ice
Waiting for an owner
A fox scampers around for a morsel of food.
The wind's sorrowful song
Craves the silence of winter.
He clung to the sword of ice
Wielding it as he advanced
Towards the firey beast.
The icicle melted
As blood red leaves dropped.
Liam D
The wind chilled me, skin and bone
I lay motionless
Too cold to shiver.
The trees loom over me
Drained of life itself
Frozen they stand.
I clutch the sword of winter
My enemy approaches
I slay.
Sophie
The clouds engulf the light
A solitary figure in the distance
I spot an opening.
Hannah
The wind moans in agony
Mocking the towering sun
Ruby
The lifeless lake weakens
As ice carpets the hypothermic water
Cascading grass trampled to quag
Bare trees swaying to the rhythm of the animals weeping in grief
Snow blundering against the abandoned house
lathered in moist leaves
Icicles hung from contorted branches
As my bleak fingers reach out
I wield the transparent sword glistening in the sun's ray of life
The gloomy sky parts to reveal the sun
Summer repelling winter.
Ezra
A shadow approaches
Immobilising me with cold
He hurtles a spear of ice
Piercing my heart
The trees around me peering down at the battle before them
I lay down on the ground, clutching onto the edge of life
The brown cracked leaves come to life
And lift me up to face my enemy
I stand before him wielding a razor thin blade
I grow stronger every blow that meets his armour
Confidence flows through me.
Sitara
Trees tower as they gaze upon the frozen land
Standing in despair as leaves eddy to the carpet of snow.
The wind howls through the cold air
A shiver runs down my spine
As I curl to a ball to repel the cold.
Frozen rivers no longer flow through the land
His icy reign has not come to an end.
Nice photos
ReplyDelete