
Dear Parents and Caregivers
We would like to say what a fantastic term we have had with your children! We are so encouraged by their enthusiasm they bring each day to school. We look forward to the rest of the year and the learning we will do together.
Secondly, we think they are so truly AMAZING with their willingness to bake such a great assortment of cupcakes and other treats. What creative ideas. We want to thank you for your support and help as they did this- with your time, ingredients, money and encouragement. We know they will remember this as one of the meaningful moments of their Year 5/6 year. We know they have made a difference with this fundraising and we hope this will go with them into their futures.
So thank you and have a great Easter and holiday break.
With love
Iona and Tamara
I'm so excited for easter because I'm having a party at my nanas house on that day then the next day I'm going to my great nanas house with my cousin
ReplyDelete