Monday, 10 April 2017

Infinite Possibilities

Imagination
Stella

To gaze upon the glittering stars,
Staring,
Blinking down at me.
A treehouse of dreams built by your imagination.
Places to go and places to see in your mind's eye.

As I sail upon the calmest ocean of dreams
The current beckons me towards the brink
Of the universe...

Image result for glittering stars

Eli

As I gaze upon the calm sky
Clouds dance
Concealing space
Hiding the top of the tallest mountain.

The calm sea reflects sunbeams
Beckoning me
As a single ripple expands
Over the horizon.

Image result for calm sea

Ezra

As I sit on the edge of the universe
I peer down on all remaining humanity
I have an urge to skydive with no rope
As the sun envelopes me
A rush of adrenaline hits
I fall down
I fall so fast
My spirit drained from me.

Image result for horizon

Isla

Is there time to climb the trees
And stand on the tallest mountain?

To watch the clouds dance on nature's hand
And into infinite possibilities.

The sea is in my heart, I cannot lose it
And do not wish to, for my heart is nature's stone.

I hear a silent song, I do not know the words
But I understand its message.

Image result for couds

Sitara

As I gaze upon the shining sea
I feel the sand oozing through my toes
I hear the waves hit the rocks
Noisy children jumping in the waves
The sound beckons me
To come and play.

Image result for shining sea

Liam

Sitting on the water's edge
A wave's hand beckons me to join them.

A tree impersonates a ladder
Longed to be climbed
I scurry up the trunk
To see a vast land.

I soared with the birds
Plunging into a blue abyss
The wind breaks me out of my dive
To soar once again.

Image result for flying above earth

Liam

As the sun emerges from its warm blanket
The sun illuminating the clouds
To infinite colours of beauty.

I feel the tickling of water in my toes
I stand staring out at the endless ocean
Its finger beckoning me into its infinite empire.

Image result for sun on land

Riley

Clouds are the shape of everything
In my imagination
Amazing shapes keep changing infinitely
As I gaze at the clouds.

Image result for cloud shapes

Hugh

As I gaze upon thy moon
Shadow conquers the sky
And peaks devour the sun.

Moonlight refractures off thy surface
The horizon beckons me
As I submerge.

The sun etches its way up
Illuminating my smile.

Image result for moonlight on sea

Nico

As I gaze upon the tallest peaks
Piercing the clouds like a white blade.

The desolate sea sails me
The sun awakening from its slumber
Illuminating the sea.

I venture for time is low
And find my calling.

Image result for mountain peak through clouds

Kayden

I look up at the sky
As the sun emerges
Watching the clouds
That look like cotton candy
Good enough to eat
As the clouds move on,
The burning hot sun
Reflects the sea
As the waves crash against the rocks
The cold water washes my feet.

Image result for toes in sea

2 comments:

  1. Wow though's were all amazing poems I enjoyed all of them good job everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonie (Hugh's Mum)11 April 2017 at 22:34

    Wow Navigators II. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete