Thursday, 9 February 2017

Can't Stop the Feelin'

Today Room 16-17 danced to the song Can't Stop the Feelin'.
Ms Saxon taught us some cool moves to go with the song.
It was great fun and an awesome way to get our energy out.



- Posted using BlogPress from 98 Navigators

6 comments:

  1. Miss Saxon is really good at dancing. It was a bit hard at first but it became more easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Saxon you never told us you where that good at dancing not saying you are bad or any thing I just never knew you know how to dance. But you are very good at it. And you Miss Rait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Saxon that song is cursed for me because last year I started hip hop lessons and we have a end of year show and guess what the song it was to... CANT STOP THE FEELING and we have practices every Tuesday and they play it about 20 time I do not like that song after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had SO MUCH FUN DANCING!!!!!!.I hope we can do more

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was soooooooo much fun I never knew that miss Saxon was such a good dancer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Miss Saxon i never knew u were good at dancing. I think we should have done this too!

    ReplyDelete