Thursday, 9 February 2017

Constable Meg

This afternoon Constable Meg came along to kick off our Kia Kaha programme. We discussed the story "How Full Is Your Bucket?"

Image result for how full is your bucket

What empties your 'bucket'? How can you fill it up? Can you fill someone else's 'bucket' up?

3 comments:

  1. What empties my bucket is when I get bulled,told of,falls over,when I have no one to ply with,when my mum throws something out that I love.
    How I can fill my bucket is play with someone that does not have any one to play with,if someone has lots of books I can help them by carrying them, have fun have fun have fun have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way to full by bucket is when others give me compliments but the way to empty my bucketed is to feel excluded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great book! We also read this, this week for our lesson on caring.

    ReplyDelete