Beyond Sight by Tristan
What is this life if full of care,
To sit and accept it isn't rare.
No chance to stand beneath the trees and watch the breeze rustle the leaves.
No chance to lie when conscience is dawning
And watch the sunrise announce the morning.
No chance to have a walk at night,
And watch the moon sidle into sight.
No chance to stop and listen to the birds, Sing their own made up words.
No chance to feel the lovely morning, if you don't go out when it's dawning.
No chance to feel the outside calling,
You've been working all day from morning.
Fast Fast
Amelie
What is this life so poor, one can only wish for more.
No chance to peer,
At young faces when they appear.
No time to glance at Beauty's dance,
No time to see the leaves fall off
Like small bumble bees.
No seconds to lie down in fields of green, Sometimes life might get mean.
So what is this I ask,
I would only ask for more that foul lion, twisted old gargoyle.
Wow Amelie that is a beautiful poem I really get pictures in my head from your awesome writing
ReplyDeleteWow those two poems were so moving. They almost reminded me of a riddle.
ReplyDeletei loved your poem Tristan, your rhyming was amazing and it also made sense
ReplyDeletei loved your poem Tristan, your rhyming was amazing and it also made sense
ReplyDeleteWOW! I loved your poem Amelie, it gave me a beautiful picture in my mind. Great job Amelie.
ReplyDeleteI like both I could never write like that I'm not even good at ryming
ReplyDelete