Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Magnificent Readers

This morning some of our amazing readers had a choice of what they wanted to read from a range of biographical texts. Some chose Sitting on the Fence, Battle of Britain, Castaway, Anne Frank's Diary, Spy Smuggler or Endurance.
They were so engrossed in their texts that they didn't even notice me taking photos of them!!





We are going to have some great discussions about these texts and the students are going to promote them in their own way.

5 comments:

  1. I have been reading so much at home my book is very interesting (Castaway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonie Thompson22 March 2017 at 19:46

    This looks like a model class. Hairstyles included :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's quite funny if you think about it I'm actually sitting here laughing 😂👏🏻

      Delete
  3. I could just see the little doll on the top of my head. I just finished my first book called endurance. It was about the greatest ever human survival ever record ( according to the book) it was really good and I recommend this book to people who like adventure 🤓.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you walk around it was funny just seeing a Barbie on you're head how does it stay on your head?

      Delete