That was so FUN ! I want to jump in a puddle again right now.
Omg so fun i wish we could do this every day
I agree Ash but I missed out😭 Because I did not bring my gummies or rain coat sooooooo sad wish I had joined in
It looked fun but some one got me wet when I was taking the photos.
That was so fun I hope we do more of that
That was really fun my favourite part was seeing Dillon after that big splash
That was so fun my favourite part was seeing Dillon do that big splash it was soooo epic
This was really fun I hope we can do this more often... P.S: great shot of Dillon 👍🏻
wish i was there
Did any one see how Much water was in Ashley's boots afterwards
That was so FUN ! I want to jump in a puddle again right now.
ReplyDeleteOmg so fun i wish we could do this every day
ReplyDeleteI agree Ash but I missed out😭 Because I did not bring my gummies or rain coat sooooooo sad wish I had joined in
DeleteIt looked fun but some one got me wet when I was taking the photos.
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun I hope we do more of that
ReplyDeleteThat was really fun my favourite part was seeing Dillon after that big splash
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun my favourite part was seeing Dillon do that big splash it was soooo epic
ReplyDeleteThis was really fun I hope we can do this more often... P.S: great shot of Dillon 👍🏻
ReplyDeletewish i was there
ReplyDeleteDid any one see how Much water was in Ashley's boots afterwards
ReplyDelete