Tuesday, 5 September 2017

Toothless and a Nest

Each morning when Ms Saxon arrives at school she is greeted by two swallows fleeing the nest they have created above the R17 door.
Swallows are pretty special birds, do you know how far they travel??


There was great excitement for Ms Saxon and Chris today as Daniel came home from school with not one but two missing teeth! His first came out eating an apple, then he pulled the other particularly wobbly one out himself! They are now beside his bed in two eggcups awaiting the tooth fairy...
Do you remember losing your first tooth??


2 comments:

  1. I love swallows their so cute. But it's annoying how they have made our door their toilet! Also I remember losing my first two teeth, I pulled out one of them and the other came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lost my first teeth in year three :[ the same ones as daniel

    ReplyDelete