Wednesday, 20 September 2017

Woah what a camp!

What a great camp full of stories to tell, amongst the rain and the sun as we packed up. We will post more photos and memories soon.  If you see our camp parents, do take a moment to say a big thank you as they were amazing and are worth their weight in gold.
What was your best moment tamariki?
Parents: we are currently washing tea towels and lost property and this will be available for collection soon, which includes baking containers.  I have some medication left to collect, please see me in the morning to collect it.
Hopefully we saw most people as they came to pick up their camper.  We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Camp was the best experience this year and spending time with my friends and trying all activities was so fun. cant wait to next years camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camp was the best experience to me because it was my first time going to camp and I really enjoyed spending time with my friends (and getting away from my sister sofya)
    I hope camp is even more fun next year

    ReplyDelete