Tuesday, 28 November 2017

Jolt Dance

This afternoon many of us were part of a group being taught dance by Jolt Dance. These instructors all had disabilities of some sort and amazing special abilities.

Leila - "Don't judge a book by its cover."
Stella - "Dance means something different to everyone."
Jake - "Be yourself!"
Eli - "Everyone can do anything."












4 comments:

  1. WOW I was not expecting that.
    The dancing was cool but it was really fun just hanging out with these guys, it was really different and thats what I liked. That was a one and a life time opportunity that we all enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun I'm glad I went I ,wasn't sure how it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a great experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jolt dance workshop was an amazing experience and I loved dancing with them they all had such different dance moves and were all so into there dancing which was so cool

    ReplyDelete