Maia
Unforgiving misery
Forming crevasses that call to me,
Without voice
Taunting my every move.
Scars
Wanting to be remembered,
Yet forgotten
Hidden away
But free.
Fragments of hope
Slaughtering the darkness
Freed
Lightened.
Max
A thunderstorm rages
Looking for him
He knows it is coming.
He sings his last tune
Then he bows to the new ruler
He knows it is inevitable.
Ben
The taunting lingers
Awakening me
Haunting me.
I try to let go
But it scarred me
I will never forget.
I fend for myself
I fight for my family
I'm emotional
But passionate
I won, but not quite.
He will come back
But I will rise.
Eli
Lightning flashes
A gouge in the sky
Revealing black and white memories
Taunting me.
A dark cloud lingers
The moon, concealed
Shedding darkness
He would not return.
Sophie
My words
Reveal themselves
Although my voice trembles
It searches,
It searches for me.
As darkness surrenders
They soar.
Nico
I tremble as it searches
As it searches for me
Engulfing
It grows bigger
Mocking me, scarring me.
I stand
No longer afraid
I strike back
But to no avail
It takes me.
Poppy
As darkness engulfs the light
Fear swirls round like a ghost
Pulling me back from the light
My heart pounding
I run but still I don't move
I try to fight back but they swirl around me.
I find strength and fight
They surrender in fear
But still they linger.
Sarah
I can't escape,
Memories surround me,
Revealing my scars,
Haunting me forever.
I fight with words,
But they fight back,
My scars start to fade,
Memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment