Tuesday, 28 November 2017

Passion Projects Taking Shape

The excitement is building as our various Passion Projects begin to take shape. Hannah has painted a beautiful horse saddle pad, Jeremy has invited groups of Year 3/4s to his basketball clinics, Ezra has been invited into Gooses to find out how screen printing is done, Liam is bamboozling us all by explaining Pythagorus' theories! These students are self managing superbly!

Tristan beginning to create a stunning artwork

Abby and Ruby have created a horse riding arena

Cruz and Ben are making a football

This is the beginning of Sitara's painting

One of Eli's many swords!

Jonah is ready to attach the string and make an arrow

Braydon is making a rocket!

What exciting learning for our last few weeks of the year.

2 comments:

  1. passion projects are really fun we get to do what ever we want for half of the day most of us are working really hard , I need to come up with an Italian and Brazilian accent ???
    But it is really fun and exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could do this every day of the year and I'm making good progress

    ReplyDelete