Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Algorithms Maths Strategies

This morning some of our maths groups watched a couple of videos to help them out. They asked that I link them to our blog so that they could share them with their parents as they probably did this at school!

One was an addition recap.

The other was tricky subtraction.

Leave a comment below if your child shares their learning with you.

Image result for maths algorithm

2 comments:

  1. Leonie (Hugh's Mum)3 May 2017 at 22:35

    I didn't hear about the maths videos but I heard about the pringles, ice and popcorn :-).
    That was really lovely of Evelyn to share her grandfather and I'm looking forward to hearing the results ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite maths strategy and it is very helpful. I was a bit stuck on the subtracting part but then Hannah helped me so now I get it.Thank you for showing us those videos Miss Saxon.

    ReplyDelete