Awesome work girls. I like the use of food colouring, and I could definitely see the water spout.
I think the experiment looks really cool with the food colouring in the water.
WOW! is that water with food coloring or is it a soft drink?
WOW!!!!!!!! Stella and Ruby your experiment was so cool when you added the food colouring, I also liked the close up!!!! ha ha ha ha you should make a youtube account like Eli!!!!!!!
Awesome work girls. I like the use of food colouring, and I could definitely see the water spout.
ReplyDeleteI think the experiment looks really cool with the food colouring in the water.
ReplyDeleteWOW! is that water with food coloring or is it a soft drink?
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!!!! Stella and Ruby your experiment was so cool when you added the food colouring, I also liked the close up!!!! ha ha ha ha you should make a youtube account like Eli!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete