Today we had a blast learning about water safety in a boat. We had to haul each other out of the water onto the inflatable dinghy - that was hard work! We also swam under the dinghy, came up into the air pocket and then out the other side.
Ashley dragging Poppy up onto the boat
Akeira's turn
A little uncertain before jumping into the water with our buoyancy aids on
I loved doing the water safety I can't wait till next time.my favourite one was when you had to get pulled up onto boat and when you had three people on whoever had been on the longest had to be tipped into the water.
I had so much fun today. My favourite part was falling off the boat! Also I learnt a lot about things you have on boats and how to handle falling off a boat🚣🏾.
I had so much fun on the boats today. I learned the safety position to keep warm. I have learned so much during these swimming sessions. Good job for those of you that had to go out go your comfort zone during swimming.
it was really fun and exciting especially because i'm in it
ReplyDeleteI loved doing the water safety I can't wait till next time.my favourite one was when you had to get pulled up onto boat and when you had three people on whoever had been on the longest had to be tipped into the water.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun today. My favourite part was falling off the boat! Also I learnt a lot about things you have on boats and how to handle falling off a boat🚣🏾.
ReplyDeleteIn the last photo they are in a row so neat and tidy but you would expect them to be all messy wouldn't you?
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun on the boats today. I learned the safety position to keep warm. I have learned so much during these swimming sessions. Good job for those of you that had to go out go your comfort zone during swimming.
ReplyDelete