Thursday, 4 May 2017

We've got mail! Did you get yours?

Here's what arrived at Miss Rait's place today.


Sofia got mail too!

She said," In the post last night I received the package! Almost all of them were broken except one which had no name and I think it's Amelie 's. I had loads of fun open and observing them 😄!"

Tristan received a package in the mail with Sienna's, Miss Rait's and his own one in it.  This is what it looked like!  


Poppy said, "The engineering experiment was so exciting I was so happy to see the parcel at my door today. I was disappointed my Pringle was broken but really pleased for Lucy and Leila. Leila's was in a toilet roll and Lucy's was in the lid of a tea box wrapped in tissue. It was so much fun.  Ps Billy asked if anyone got any Pringles to eat in class and was going to eat the ones in the parcel but I put them in the bin quick!"









1 comment:

  1. Great job everyone who's chip survived and also good job to everyone who did it but theirs broke. I hope you had fun I know I did😆!

    ReplyDelete