This looks like a very cool experiment
Amelie and I did our own experiment, we made oobleck and put it into balloons and made our own stress balls it was really fun but really messy.
Juliette again, soon we will make our own lava lamps and film it so you can see.
I had a lot of fun watching all the science protects,and my favorite one was Marlons because his experiment blow up in his face!
Awesome work everyone. Who else is going to do one?
This looks like a very cool experiment
ReplyDeleteAmelie and I did our own experiment, we made oobleck and put it into balloons and made our own stress balls it was really fun but really messy.
ReplyDeleteJuliette again, soon we will make our own lava lamps and film it so you can see.
ReplyDeleteI had a lot of fun watching all the science protects,and my favorite one was Marlons because his experiment blow up in his face!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work everyone. Who else is going to do one?
ReplyDelete